If you’re considering moving to Wake Forest, North Carolina, and joining us at Charleston Traditions at Bowling Green, get your plans together now, because it’s a popular residential destination under consideration by many people. Consider these facts about how hot the housing market is currently.
- The latest U.S. Census data lists Wake County as averaging an influx of 67 new residents every day. Of these, an average of 47 new residents arrive each day due to net domestic and international migration. This influx of nearly 25,000 people per year makes Wake County as one of the fastest growing counties in the United States with more than 1 million residents.
- The North Carolina Budget and Management Office estimates that by 2019, Wake County will have close to 1.1 million residents. That will make it a close second in the state to Mecklenburg County, home of Charlotte.
- With all this anticipated growth, the Wake County Public School System is projected to add nearly 23,000 additional students by the 2024-25 school year. To cope with this increase, the school system plans to open new schools every year, including around the Wake Forest community.
- Forbes magazine has named the Raleigh metro area including Wake Forest as the 2 Best Place for Business and Careers. The recent article noting that assessment added that the “Raleigh metro area has by far been the most consistent performer in our annual survey, finishing in the top three each of the past 15 years.”
- Combining all these factors plus other considerations, the online real estate database company Zillow writes that “Wake County home values have gone up 6.2% over the past year, and Zillow predicts they will rise 3.6% within the next year.” Based on data available through Nov. 30, 2017, Zillow ranks Wake County as a very healthy real estate market—9.1 out of 10.
Clearly, the demand to relocate to Wake Forest is strong throughout the country, and many people are eager to capitalize on their dream. If you are one of them, get ahead of the crowd and act now to secure your beautiful new place of residence at Charleston Traditions at Bowling Green!